Re: 2 Questions

    Nitros Oxide is "essentially" liquid oxygen with sulfur compounds added to
 make it stink , so folks don't try Dentistry at home. Funny how many Bottle
fed  cars have that "Lean Pop". Hmmmmmm!  O2 response Time , Maybe ?
 Fuel pressure Lag  Maybe ? Darn aluminized interior of headers . They fly
when pumping pistons out the tubes . Unless it's dead on .
Len

don't a lot of the new dry systems spray ahead of the MAF?    I belive it
can compensate for it even thought the N2O has a little more % O2 than
air....

"Bruce Plecan" <nacelp@bright.net>@diy-efi.org on 07/24/2000 11:32:31 PM

Please respond to gmecm@diy-efi.org

Sent by:  owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org