Re: more details sbc in place of lt1

More detail in my previous question of sbc in place of lt1:
Car is a 1995 9C1 Caprice, no collector value, I already have a stout 406 sbc
(Chevy High Performance article build up, Iron Eagle heads, 6" rods, KB
pistons, stock crank)  lt1 needs rebuilding.
I was contemplating using the stock 4l60e and pcm, maf, wiring, etc. (with
mini-ram) thinking that the only input missing would be the optispark signal
(a regular hei distributer fits with a little trimming of the base, and I was
planning on using a stock computer distributor or a crank fired msd or
similar setup) but I confess that at this time i do not know if the tps and
other sensors are the same.  Brackets and cables I can handle, I was hoping
to use the stock pcm with lt1 edit for the computer.
Thanks again for input and any additional input on this matter.  SKip