Re: more details sbc in place of lt1

Some appls. for individual cylinder timing corrections for Knock.
Measuring differences in crank accleration rates, for matching cylinder to
knock.
Heard a rumor once that it was a lead in to a system where timing was for
peak cylinder pressure, and recovery measing accleration rates after TDC.
But that went silent a year or so ago.

Well the lenghts of signals on the lo res vary, andyou have too sync that to
crank posistion.  The PLL would be for when actually running as I see, it
sense the rpm are so erratic at cranking.
Grumpy