Re: more details sbc in place of lt1

Not really Odd , Rust film is a deposition from Steel parts subjected to Ozone
   reaction corrosion, the  TMF deposition Opti Disk cleans up nicely.
   At least in ones I pulled  apart  weren't  [c]rusted.
   Failure of the venting system , which leaves behind condensate speeds
the degrading of the Ignition components with respect to the Ozone / condensation interaction. Isn't Ozone gas corrosive in it's own right ? Look @ all the rust in an HEI reluctor/ transducer points after long term exposure. SameO , SameO. Small cap Flying magnet dissie gets [C] rust from ozone as well. Suppose one could call
 the operating dist a Ion Vapor Deposition Chamber of sorts. Hmmm , mix Ozone
with Ethelene Glycol [Salts] would indeed be deadly corrosive. Anyway, nothing
 lasts forever, there's always Gotchas' .
 Len

Odd.
The two early ones I took apart had stainless discs.
Hmm, wonder if it was a coating of something like SS that failed.
Grumpy