Re: Len Sabatine optispark to sbc

 The machinist was me and in our shop. The "Block" needs cam thrust control
added , and it works the same as it did on the LT engine design. If there's interest on your part about this subject , best contact me off list as not to belabor the LIST
Server.  L8 ER
Len

Len Sabatine, you mentioned you had done the custom cover for optispark to
mate to standard sbc, do you have any information you can share on that
conversion, or the machinist you used maybe willing to reproduce the part, or
was it worth it, maybe i should just run a carb until i get my 4 layer board
working.

thanks to all for your thoughts on this one.  SKip