Re: more details sbc in place of lt1

Lessee...  I think the sensor inside the optispark is a Mitsubishi
unit.  Well, that's what the marks on it look like.  And I seem to
remember a no start on a Chrysler 3.0? v6 in a minivan that was caused
by a faulty sensor in the dizzy.  The sensor looked remarkably similar
to the one in the optispark.  Any Chrysler/Mitsu guys here that have
worked on the 3.0L distributors?

Shannen