305 TPI bins

I have a friend about to be taken for a ride by his (a) mechanic.  Bad
computer, bad MAF, bad chip (what???), and bad fan relay.  Today only, $1100
out the door, such a deal!  I'm going to help him out.  Although I doubt the
chip is bad, I'd like to burn him a backup in case we need it to get him
running again and prove "the chip is bad."  I figured this may be a good
time to upgrade him as well.  So, I have a couple of questions, some of
which are duplicates of other topics I'm sure, sorry.

1) Anyone have a BIN for 86 305TPI auto, (posi but unknown gears at this
time)?
2) Anyone have similar bin for 89 code?
3) When upgrading to 89 code is it just as simple as unplugging the 9th
injector and you're done?

Thanks,
Steve

PS - Not interested in converting him to 730... yet.  So don't bother ;-)