Re: 305 TPI bins

I haven't found a '89 305 auto .bin yet, I have read that APYM is probably the
code you want, please forward me a copy if you get it...

I do know that you'll have to turn off VATS (or it won't start) and set the A/C
fan Req to normally Closed (or the fans will run).  I can get you the addresses
and values if you need them.

I can get you an '86 .bin, just mail me direct.

As far as I know, the '86 memcal will work with the '89 code (that's what I am
running currently)....

Gabe