Re: 305 TPI bins

 More Likely than not , the '165 ECM is lunched . I'd also see if MAF relay
is in working order.  Take time to find the root of the problems before calling
in a truck load of parts. FYI , a number of Parts Store Reman ECMs seem
to have numerous problems as well . GMs upgrade are the ticket.
Len

I have a friend about to be taken for a ride by his (a) mechanic.  Bad
computer, bad MAF, bad chip (what???), and bad fan relay.