Re: 2-Bar 730/AUJP

| ftp://jsgpc.mrcday.com/pub/gmecm/axxc_2bar.S is the code.  I haven't looked i
| t over too much.  I'd
| like to get in touch with Mr. Gywnne to see if he is using the code and such.
|   My crystal ball
| shows 8 psi in the future...
|
| Squash

yes, that's the code I routinely use. I've been very happy with the
setup... it runs very smooth with a reasonable amount of power... an
'88 305 TPI, '730 ecm, Crane Cam (I've forgotten the spec), Vortech
V-1 S-trim, 24 lb. injectors, FMU,.... it's doing about 12 PSI of
boost at 6000 RPM... best measured 0-60 of 4.6 Sec. (keep in mind that
this is a Jeep CJ-7, 4-wheel drive, 33" tires, 4.10s, and an NV4500
transmission with a granny low making for only 3 useful gears plus
overdrive...).

I still want to make the changes to the spark tables to take advantage
of the 2-bar sensor... so far this setup's usefulness is limited
to recording boost out the ALDL and providing a better baro reading
(solves the baro measurement problem created by adding the
supercharger).

john gwynne