Re: 2-Bar 730/AUJP

Kewl, my app happens to be a 4-wheeler, too.  Although the fullsized kind.  I understand your
shifting problems because I have 35" boggers and an SM465 4-speed, which makes me a 3-speed for
"street racing", whatever that is :)  My app is a 468 with all the normal go-fast goodies,
including too much compression for an SC (10:1).  Check out my website if you like.  I would like
to try to run 8 psi with a centrifugal, haven't chosen one yet.  I'm currently running a
730/singleplane port efi with a modified AUJP, and it's running quite good right now.

Anyways, do you still split the VE tables and apparently the spark tables for the 2-bar?  Any
other tables you had problems with?  The baro reading, that is taken at startup, right?  I looked
over the code somewhat today, but i'm not an assembly wiz like yourself, obviously I've got some
more reading to do.  Sorry for the redimentary (stupid) questions.  To the archives I go, hi-ho.

Thanks,
eSquash
http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash