RE: 747 Rom Emulator / design

	 For Steve and others
	My first design goal was to make very simple device based on Simtek
STK10C68 nvram. Something easier than burning hundreds of proms during
testing. After few cans of beer there are now little more features on it.
But still I like to keep it simple and easy to build project.

	When ram is disconnected from ECM emulator puts ECM to reset. I have
not yet tested how it goes in real life. I mean if you do bank switching
(and restart ecm) while driving. If this works bank switching while driving
would be nice and easy way to compare two calibrations.

	I am pleased to listen what other features may be needed. As I
mentioned earlier I am going to add 2732(A) programming feature to the
board. After this it is going to be multipurpose field tool for 747. You can
read and program roms, load emulator with S19 records, do small changes with
on line hex editor etc.

	Juha