Re: Up-n-running...

  If worse comes to worse , try the CTS located in Cyl Head.
   Len
Well, my Chevelle is now converted to EFI.  I fired it up tonight and
let it idle for a bit.  Tomorrow's work includes some very thorough
checking over of all lines and fittings, and making some attempt at
setting base timing.  The only down side at this point was that idle
seemed to be rich.  The problem may be due in part to mounting the CTS
in a 90 degree elbow, which is a good way to trap air around it.  I
felt the manifold and sensor, and it seems like this is what's
happening.

Now if I could only connect to the datastream...