RE: 747 Rom Emulator / design

I have designed one already, based on the discussion of this group from when
it first started. It uses DP Ram, and a PIC 16f877, Max 233, and few other
small parts. It will read a EPROM, and share the COM port with an onboard
ALDL monitor. It works with WinBin in a real time mode. It has worked on the
bench, and is only awaiting final proof in a real running car.

Eric

Here's a link to my web site.  Assuming it really works, and there is any
interest I'd be more than happy to put together a group buy.

http://www.spiritone.com/~eoa/Cars/EFI/Emulator.htm