Re: Up-n-running...

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> That has to look especially neat.
Still really messy.  Not enough time to even get close to good
install.
> Did Carl ever write you back?.
Yeah.  Diacom with special software to read aldl.  For tuning he
downloads calibration, has AS&M make changes, then uploads new.  Don't
think I'm gonna go that route.
> CTS in air ain't gonna
I know.  More stuff to fix later.

> Speedvison had a show about some cigarette boats, and flashed a pic of an
> engine bay with 4 BBCs with those type manifolds...
That's the manifold that was on Ebay.  No wonder it went so high.
Gotta run, gotta go pick up the car.  First drive tonight, if all is
ok.