Re: 747 Rom Emulator / design

You can't do a write between cycles, because you can get back-to-
back reads. You do the write within the cycle. In the 1 usec time
frame, with 120nsec ram, it's easy to write to it during the beginning
of the cycle, while using the end of the cycle to present the read data
to the ecm.

Others on this list have mentioned the same thing. I thought they were
crazy until I looked at it a bit.

BobR.