RE: Nitrous Explosion

    Agreed , however the "right" seats in Congerss Make the laws.
   No doubt the last 8 years has seen society slide into the litigation
   Wallow. Squalk to your state reps about liability laws, they need to
  be "Fixed" as they are broken . The AVERAGE new Vehicle sold has
  $2k of "presumed" litigation expense , "built in" to the Sticker price.
    We are all paying for the Nonsense , even a new set of Injectors
   is affected.
   Len

I agree this kind of stuff , wouldn't happen if we had republican in the
white house.
Liability laws ruin progress.

> >This kind of crap in inexcusable.  Everyone is a pussy these days, and
> >blames others for their own mistakes.
> >
> >Michael Adams
> >
> > >     It's still ashame what happened, but it's pretty annoying
> > > when he tries to pawn
> > > off responsibility for his own stupid mistake as the fault of
> > > the nitrous companies.
> > >

> > >   Chris Bennight
> > >    http://www.baylor.edu/~Christopher_Bennight

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Unicom proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Unicom family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.