Re: Nitrous Explosion

  The residents of Pa are pulling up the hip boots , readying for the deep
   crap that could flow from NY state if Hilly gets in "position".
    Len

Nope, the little guys claim various nationalities from time to time.  heck
they were even pro brits till that Falkland event.
   Wonder if EFI has hit the Faklands yet (efi content).
Grumpy
    Up until just the other day they wanted to register to vote in NY so
they could vote in the Senate races cause they wanted a certain gal to win,
but after seeing the ads, they figure she's a shoe in now.  (She's claiming
**her** health care bill was a good idea still).