Memcal needed

Hi list,
I am in need of a V8 memcal for a 730/727.
Of course, I'm not asking for a freebie, I'm willing to pay for it.  But I
can't find any in the junkyard, and dealer price is $45.  I can get an
after-market performance variety  on EBAY for about the same price, but
what's the point if I'm going to redo it any way?
After paying $40 for my harness AND computer (w\ v6 memcal), $45 for 'just
the chip' seems kinda stiff!
Anyway, I have no idea what a fair price is, but I'll pay it if it's
significantly less than the new ones.
Help a guy on a budget out! ;)
Thanks,
Ted