Bon Voyage, maties

In keeping with Big Al Einstein's "we're all relatives" theory, I SURE
wish I could pretend everyone *else* was moving, instead of me, but
Newtonian reality has reared it's ugly head, and I gotta go.

As some of you may have guessed by my of-late odysseys into idiocy, I've
been a man with hands on his time. That's cuz *we* (another one of the
those perfectly non-commercial personal pronouns, o'course, "right,
EGOR?" :) have been shut down for almost two weeks now, preparing to
move back to Californi, to a much bigger hanger (not to mention an
apparently much higher wattage AND more frequent solar system :), and
within the next day or two, (I know there'll be weeping and gnashing of
teeth at this), I'll be going off the air for awhile, while we move, get
re-setup, get phones in, get ISPs beaten senseless into submission (yuh
sure), etc.

Now remember, the archives are there to show who's been naughty or nice
while I'm gone, so don't go off like them boys in Huxley's "Brave New
World" just cuz the very pillar of mental stability on these lists has
suddenly taken a hiatus ;)  (and no that's not like a hernia). Try to
enjoy yourselves whilst not sniffing so much fumes that you go from
anoxic to obnoxious (ask Dr. Pelican if you want an explanation of the
subtle differences :), and I'll try to catch up to ya down the stretch a
bit. Soon as we get settled and back online, I'll letcha know so you can
put your hankies away, cease your mourning, and once again enjoy our
lilting presence. Egor misses y'all already; you know how he hates being
away from friend's body parts, er I mean being parted from friends and
buddies. Until then, sayonara, suckers; I'm gone on vacation. :)

Gar