Re: Memcal needed

On several generations of gm ecms the eprom, the ESC filter, and netres were
all carried on a removable devise.  The prom carried all the system
operating instructions, the ESC Filter was the Knock sensor, and the netres,
basically carried some instructions (differring resistance values)  for the
analog limp home mode of the ecm.
Grumpy