TPI/SFI article

I've posted an article by Jeff Hartman in the magazine Kit Car in the
archives. It has a description of taking a TPI and converting it to fire
sequentially rather than in batch mode... The main part I found interesting
is that it shows the parts needed to adapt an earlier SBC to have a crank
sensor and #1 position sensing... Gotta be useful for someone?
Anyway, the 4 pages are named sftpi1-4.jpg and are at
ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming
Hope this can help someone
Tom