Re: Engine light on getting code 12

At 06:31 PM 7/30/00, you wrote:
This is on a 91 Syclone ECM 1227749
I just replaced the engine in my truck and now when I turn the key to
 the "on" position the check engine light comes on. I short out the A &
on the ALDL and get a code 12. I've checked the "M" on the ALDL and it
 is not shorted and has 4.8V going to it. I tried a good memcal and new
 ECM and i still get the same code 12.
 Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do now?
 Is there a wire that i could have disturbed while replacing the engine?

Code 12 is what you are supposed to get if all is OK...