1971/350 C10 EFI question

I have a 1971 Chevy C10 with a tired 350.  My dilemma is whether to deal
with a carb when I rebuild/replace the engine, or make the jump to EFI.

What do I have to acquire to use GM's ECM (TBI) on this old engine?  Any
source suggestions?

Will I have to change the fuel pump/run a return line to the fuel tank?  (I
know that many EFI systems use a high capacity fuel pump with a return from
the fuel rail, but I really don't know much about GM's TBI.)

Thanks,