Re: 1971/350 C10 EFI question

get the complete EFI system from a 86-92 truck, if you can, use a complete
late model in tank pump setup, if not, then you need a 15psi electric pump
near the tank feeding a 3/8 line and a 5/16 return line from the tbi back to
the tank.  Or you may wish to use the old fuel line forr the return and run a
new fiel line.  Do not use the original vapor line for your return as it does
not flow enough and will add all kinds of wierd idle problems.

Thanks for listening to my electroyappin!
Ryan Hampl - a K-State Grad!    kasaryan@aol.com
139 Hoover Ct.                  Controls Engineer (tubes rule!)
Salina, KS  67401               97 B12 / 86 V65 / 93chevy truck EFI 383
phone  (785) 825 5831           I'M ALWAYS FIRST TO THE GROCERY STORE!