Re: Male 12 PIN ALDL

Humble apologies to the NAUFTDB9C society for the following...

black maj wrote:

> I was jsut wondering if anyone knew the part number for the corresponding
> male connecter to the 'north american' black 12 pin ALDL connector???

Ben, I'd use a DB9 connector in parallel with the existing ALDL
connector - these are available for next to nothing everywhere.
I'll post some details of a suggested configuration on my web site
very soon.

Doing it this way will also tie into my 8192 baud mod to the '808
giving VNs, JEs, LDs, (and even your black Mini) a proper ALDL
facility.

regards Peter.

PS. Ben, get out that EPROM programmer and work out how to blow some
chips!!!

PPS. NAUFTDB9C == Not Another Use For The DB9 Connector!

Reply to mailto:peter@techedge.com.au