Re: more details sbc in place of lt1

Psst , It's the "Optical Encoder " thing in a Motor Vehicle as reference Here.
       No Doubt about overactive EGO s @ General Motors tho. I'm sure the bean
       counters did their part to cobble the design work , as usual .
Len,

>     At the time of OptiSpark's design inception , it was forward thinking ,
> functionality wise.

Forward thinking?  When they had production DIS on the 3.8 a decade
earlier?  Heh.  That Opti-Spark is was the product of an overactive ego
on one A. Kulkharni (excuse the speeling if I got it wrong, but I know I
got the right guy...).

Later dates.
--
Scott Knight  mailto:scott@scottknight.com