Re: 2732 and 2732A programming Q's

  If chip verifies Ok and runs OK , all's well. FWIW.
  Len

I ordered some 2732A eproms from Astro in Florida, but when they arrived,
they were Mistubishi 2732's. I go home, and when I load up the software that
came with my PB-10, they don't list a 2732A or 2732 under mitsu. So I try
'Generic 2732' and program. It seemed to work. My question: If it
successfully programs, is that all I need to worry about? Programming
voltage is the only difference between a 2732 and 2732A isn't it?

Craig M.