Off.. questions too basic?

I don't mean to imply that anyone is being a pest.  I was trying to
point out that extremely open ended questions are liable to get short
answers.  The original list, diy_efi, used to be the place where most
of these types of general efi questions ended up.  Gm ecm was formed
for a very specific purpose.  Since then, the lines have gotten really
blurred.  But there is a ton of info in the diy_efi archives if you
download them and do some reading.  OBDII info will be a little
lacking, but for basic efi there is a ton of stuff.  Really.
Nobody's saying "go away".  I'm saying that there is some damn good
info in the archives, make time to read through them.

Shannen