Re: Fuel Hoses, Found

Looks like you found the stuff.  The hoses push on better if they're
not dry.  The fitting/line connections are not rated for 300 psi with
just any old hose.  Just thought I'd mention that for the bystanders.

They are also sold under another brand, Parker Hannifin(sp?).  I have
some which were procured at an industrial supply place.
Shannen