ADLD Data Stream Info Required

Help required...

I'm currently disassembling BJKS (Program ID = $12) being a 32 kbyte
PROM for the Australian version of the '165 (ie. for the 16183082 or
16206304 or 16206305, etc.)  To make any significant progress in need
to get hold of the ALDL data stream definitions, ie. what comes out
of the ECM when it's told to dump its list of internal variables.

This info would also make it a lot easier to create an XML file for
the Holden VR (Manual V8). OTOH, if there's an XML file fo this ECM,
then this would also solve my problem. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Peter

PS. Ross has BJKS http://www.jeack.com.au/~ponty/memcals.htm here
and it's a speed/density system for a 5.0L V8 manual.