Re: EPROM Programming

David Posea wrote:

> Ok, is there only one cell for adaptive fuel. or a table. I ask because I
> have found that Ford uses a load vs rpm table (11x9) and stores different
> values for adaptive control, based on load and rpm.

GM just doesn't have that much RAM in the C3 or P4 series of ECMs to use
a 9x11 table.  Probably some VE tables aren't even that big!

I added 2k of non-vol static RAM to my ECM, and put the VE table in it.
I do alter the VE tables, instead of using a BLM, in an attempt to get a
real good VE table.  Lot's of little things are making it fun.  Wonder
if I will ever get done.  ;-)

As an answer to your question, I have seen as little as two cells, (idle
and off-idle) and as many as 16, with values in-between.  See another
post for an example.

Scot Sealander