747 crossfire conversion question.

OK, I've had the 747 in the car for a while and everything seems to be
working. I haven't had anytime lately to mess with it, but then I get sent
to me the pinouts TC uses for their xfire conversion to "90s computer" and
notice that D14 and D16 are exact opposite of mine. I used pinout sheets for
the stock Xfire and 747 to match everything up, but connected the injectors
the way I did based on the wire colors. So what I have is D14 for the front
injector and D16 as the rear. I guess the question is do I have it right or
do they, and does it matter? What effect will it have if I'm firing each set
of runners off by a few ms?

Thanks,

Kevin R