Re: 747 crossfire conversion question.

> They're not firing "off", because they were never synched to fire
> "on".  They just shoot fuel.

According to the shop manual they fire with the ignition pulses, alternating
at times and firing together at others. I just wanted to make sure that in
alternating mode they weren't set a certain way based on timing cylinder
draw i.e. firing the injector for the left side when igniting a plug on the
right. Now that I opened my mouth I'll probably go and check and find out
based on the firing order it Couldn't work this way :-)

Kevin R