Re: BLM cell boundaries, Was: EPROM Programming

Scot Sealander wrote:

> <snip>

> If you set the last MAP boundary at 90 kPa, and then set
> the "max MAP to learn" limit at 89 kPa, cells 12,13,14,15
> will always stay at 128, the neutral value.

Now I see, this is interesting. Fold the last row of cells back
on itself through the use of the limit values. Unorthodox use
of the parameters, but when has that ever stopped us from
doing something <g>.

Thanks, I might try this for the tuning I mentioned earlier.

BobR.