Re: 747 crossfire conversion question.

EVRV is EGR solenoid.
A11, D2 show tied together in the schematic on /incoming.  Connected
internally?  DVOM to ecm case would show that one.
I've been away from 'em too long.  Can't remember a smog pump on
350ci, 88+ ck trucks.  But there was an AIR tube that runs around the
back of the cylinder head in some... Can't remember what it connected
to.

I can't find the EAC solenoid.  It's in the archives, I've posted it a
couple of times.
Shannen