Re: 747 crossfire conversion question.

> For them to be in sycn with anything would take two signals.  Or an
> adddition 9th pulse from something
> Grumpy

Thanks, I didn't figure anything that sophisticated was going on but wanted
to verify it wit someone who has more experience with this than me. Better
to take the abuse now than be trying to tune this thing for 6 months and
then have someone say "You moron, your injectors are connected backwards".

Kevin R