Re: 747 Rom Emulator / design

> Please Excuse me if i sound stupid here and/or correct me if i'm wrong.

> But what if your Tuning a car on a Engine dyno, and you change one of the
> settings, and the engine goes into limp mode whilst on load on the dyno?

That would take a royal FUBAR to do.

> I dunno about you folks :) .. but i've seen quite a few aftermarket EFI
> setup's on the dyno dynamics Dyno's we got here in australia.. and i dont
> really see it being a good thing?
> like i said, correct me if i'm wrong..

I'd sure rather go back to idle, and look at the data before changing
anything,  making a change while at WOT will just get you a flash reading
anyway, which is about meaningless in my book/

> Also, a little on the Emulator board, isnt there a simpler way of doing it
?
> I mean, i'm not saying its bad or anything, but compared to the Kalmaker
> emulator we have here for the Holden Delcos.. it looked much smaller /
> simpler.. but then again have i missed something? Has anybody here seen
the
> kalmaker setup ?

Seen no, read enough not to want to bother thou.
And how about when they pulled the plug on seeling it for a while, and just
left their customers hi and dry?.  No thanks..
Grumpy