Re: backward injektors??

I dunno what to say.....

Shannen

Lawyer's note:  Injektors should only be connected by professionals,
with proper training and tools.  Incorrect connection of injektors can
cause serious injury, or death.  Injektors are not for the home
mechanic, or the "do it yourselfer".  Incorrect operation may cause
burns or electrical shock.  Contents under pressure.  Risk of fire or
explosion.  Any alteration is considered tampering by the EPA.  Be
sure to stop engine before replacing injektors.  Hot liquid inside, do
not hold in lap.  Do not place injektors in mouth.  Harmful or fatal
if swallowed.  For external use only.  Not intended for children of
any age.  Your injektors were hand made by skilled craftsmen.  Any
variations should be considered normal and will add to their value.
Do not try this at home.  Stay tuned for scenes from next week's show.