Re: BCC help

This one too. ARYC8212. Question, from the archives I have learned that the
memcal (7730) contains an EPROM, an ESC module, and resistor packs. Obviously
the EPROM is unique for a particular vehicle, but what about the other two?
Is the EPROM and the ESC on a given memcal a matched pair? Same question for
the resistor packs? From what I can get from the archives, all components are
for a certain model vehicle and should stay together, i.e., memcal from a 305
won't work in a 350 even if EPROM is retuned?