Re: Spark Plug Analysis

Chapion, and NGK make them.
If any other option, I'd use it, they are generally a pain in the a$$.  Can
work fine one minute, and turn to dodo the next.  NASCAR briefly experiments
with them from time to time, but no one says with them cause they are such a
PITA.
  They seem just fine on rotaries, but that's all in my experience.
Played alot with them in a SB Mopar years ago, and gave up.
Ignition system has alot to do with them to, they are very sensitive to
voltage / current.
Grumpy