Re: BCC help

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> > things hot.  How does it know?
>
> Tiny little guy inside, the lining.
> When ya break the lining he leaves, and thermos no bueno

I thought I'd learned, from an experiment in the third grade, about the
thermos. I found that if you put cold Hawaiian Punch in a thermos, leave
it in your desk for two weeks, and then open it up, it gave the thermal
algorithm time to adjust and expand. Obviously, it's fuzzy logic. Kinda
smelly, but definitely fuzzy.

And Grumps, I figured the little guys would have already moved to
Seattle, just for the sheer joy of jumping around and saying the name of
their new employer - Boeing! Boeing! Boeing! Boeing!

Back to our regularly scheduled GMECM top 40 countdown...

-Andrew