1227747 question

I'm helping a friend with a problem on a 1227747 in a 88 C-10.  Long story
short, the ECM goes into closed loop within 5-10 seconds at any temp - cold
or hot.  I don't have much experience with the '747 but I believe there are
min run times in the prom before closed loop is allowed.  Is there something
that can overide this?  What are the times in the '747 code?  I know on the
'165 I'm use to messing with the times usually run around 60 seconds on the
cold side to about 300 seconds on the hot side.  Is this comparable?