Re: 1227747 question

A quick look at the timers and such show that closed loop might be
attained as quickly as 5 seconds. Closed loop temp enable ~ 35C.

Of course this varies per bin.

Closed loop timers are at: 0x297 (warm), 0x298 (cold), in seconds
times 2. (divide the value at that loc by 2, for seconds)

Another timer is at: 0x29A, however I'm not sure of the time base.

BobR.