Re: EPROM tuning head start

In a message dated 08/08/2000 12:56:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nacelp@bright.net writes:

<< Why didn't you say that then??????
 Grumpy >>
<<Plus, I am trying
to put GM FI on my Grand Wagoneer. Would it be a reasonable guess that a
stock GM suburban 4X4 .bin calibration would work (until I get around to a
retune) with my Jeep 4X4 as long as the VATS is turned off?>>

I did say that about 10 posts ago. I didn't mean that you guys were ornery as
hornets, just that you are much more serious about tuning for performance
than I am and I am in the wrong place. All I have been doing from day one on
this forum is trying to find out if a stock GM 350 calibration will adapt to
my stock AMC 360 motor. Asking the vendors like TPIS, FIS, gets you nowhere.
Although I will try and tune my Chevy 350 and the Jeep 360 for the fun of it.