Re: EPROM tuning head start

For me, because I'm confused, what are we trying to do?
You keep talking about TPI type stuff, and a jeep 360.  I'm getting
lost.
TPI is tuned port injection, the long runner systems you see in Vettes
and Camaros.  TBI is throttle body, looks like a carb.  TBI is used in
pickups and cars.  The pickup ecm, 1227747, has tuning software
available for free or cheap.  This one should be used for a TBI
conversion.  This ecm does not use VATS.

TPI comes in 2 flavors, but both use a manifold dedicated to the
smallblock Chevy.  This manifold will not bolt right up to your amc
360 engine.  After 1985, TPI systems used VATS.

Does this clear anything up?
Shannen