RE: EPROM Programming

Bzzt????????????????????
Tried that.... Does not work so well, the ac gen works better... not sure
why....
Set new value for ppm, with optical bit on....sometimes tcc would lock up
and then unlock a couple times at 25mph...not sure if it is interference or
what....

For a jeep inst cluster.... It is hard to use opt vss.. they already had the
coreect ppm ac sig generator for cruise control....thought it would be
easier...