RE: backward injektors??

Ok rice boy he he...
..couple months ago I was waiting at local hangout looking for someone to
race (gave up on picking up women)  was11:00 when I just about gave up...
then I heard that sound!!! Sounded like a 400lb women bending over at sams
club when the stiching in her crotch let go.....could it be??? Yes it was!!!
A rice rocket!!!

Up comes this civic DX with his 12" folgers can exaust tip he has a wing on
the back higher than his roof line so he looks like a shopping cart..greddy
and htk decals platerd from the hood to quarter panel.... He has got hi
performance 275 20 r22 tires sticking 2" outsidfe his fenders...and more
driving lights than candle stick park..

He gives the signal from behind his $500 sunglsses

So we pull up to the lights.. ohhh the sound of that 1.8l dx motor
uncorked!!! Reving at 6000rpm..... I give my good ole na 11:1 v8 a shot..
can't even hear his stereo....

Light goes green, he hits his 4hp nitrous shot, pops the clutch and I heard
the front left tire give a squeak.  I frantically mash the gas leaving 100'
of rubber and smoke behind ,me...
He hits 30mph and pops her into second hiting his 4hp nitrous shot again..
almost squeeking the front left tire again!!!! I ratchet into 2nd at 45 mph
leaving another 50' of smoke and rubber.. tring to keep it straight... get
tracctionn.....and pull another 20 car lengths infront of him.....
Now I feel guilty...

Sorry if I offend anone... 75lbs of stickers on a car annoys me :-)
I like the sound of a v8 thru flowmasters...

Oh btw carefull not to put the injektirs upsidfe down!!!!
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division
Strathroy