Re: Injector opening time

I have some hard data for this, over various fuel
pressures at that. Been wanting to post it, now I
have a good reason. A tidbit from memory is that
going from 10psi to 30psi, causes an additional
opening delay of 100usec (~720usec total).

(I can hear yelling of 'well, where is it!?').

As soon as I get home to where the data is, I'll format
it up and post it.

BobR.