RE bcc help

Yes, you can read/write with a burner.  Just like you can play tapes
with a cassette recorder. ; )
WEG1192@aol.com wrote:

I guess I'm confused again. I thought an EPROM burner only writes to an
EPROM. Are you saying I can read the .bin file from an already burned EPROM?
Now Im confused, I thought a eprom burner is nothing more than a uv light source,used to erase eproms. an eprom programmer is needed to read and write to eproms?...Dan